OH, LOLLY DAY!
[PopSocket] Mascot PopSocket
Do you drop your phone often?
Does your phone feel slightly too big and heavy?
Do you need to lay down when you're watching some Youtube videos on your phone??
Then pay attention!!!👀
✅ Convenient PopSocket that you can't get enough of AND it's cute!
Check out its cute cap hat.
✅ It is manufactured in a larger size than the existing PopSocket size. You can feel a stable and comfortable grip.
✅ Glossy epoxy effect adds cuteness We recommend using it with OH, LOLLY DAY's Mascot ID phone case!
1. A stable and comfortable grip puts less strain on your hands.
2. The mobile phone can be mounted horizontally, making it convenient to watch videos for a long time.
3. After pulling out the PopSocket in step 2 or step 3, you can wind up the earphone cord around it to organize it. Please purchase after reading all the cautions below! 🙏
✔️ We do not provide compensation for damage to the product created due to customer negligence caused by not reading the instructions.
✔️ Be careful when opening the wrapping paper as it may be sharp.
1. Clean the surface where the PopSocket is to be attached.
2. Remove the protective film on the adhesive pad on the back of thePopSocket.
3. After attaching it in place, check if you like the placement
4. If there is no change in the position, press firmly.
5. In winter, the adhesive may become cold and harden, so please attach it after slightly raising the temperature in a warm place.
While holding the mobile phone, insert two fingers into the upper part of the PopSocket body and gently lift it up with a constant force to release it naturally.
Pulling it in the vertical direction with excessive force may affect product damage.
✅When the PopSocket ring falls off
When the PopSocket is separated from the smartphone, the ring sometimes comes off.
1. Check the area between the body and the ring.
2. Insert the ring into thePopSocket body.
3. Align the ring with the inside of the PopSocket body and fit it in from one side first.
4. Align the grooves and projections, and press them together in order to combine the rings.
✅ When there is dust on the adhesive
PopSocket's adhesive uses a removable gel pad. The removable adhesive pad has the advantage of being relatively easy to attach and detach and can be washed with water, but frequent detachment and washing weakens the adhesion. Rinse it off (without detergent). However, if soil, sand, or excessive dust gets on the adhesive, the adhesive function almost disappears. Please reduce the number of detachments as much as possible :)
✅Cell phone or case type that cannot use PopSocket
1. Special Coating Models with special coatings such as AF coating (eg black series of iPhone 7)
2. Curved cases
3. A product with irregularities and embossing patterns
4. All iPhone models released after iPhone 8 made of glass
5. Leather cases and battery covers - adhesive and chemical reaction will damage the leather.
6. The silicone case made of jelly material with silicone does not stick to the adhesive. All cases handled by OH, LOLLY DAY! can be used with PopSocket, so you can use them with confidence :)
All of OH, LOLLY DAY!'s design products, illustrations, and photographs are protected its trademark and intellectual property rights by law. Any imitations made of OH, LOLLY DAY!'s products will be subject to a lawsuit.